- 0 Followers
With GoReleaser, you can:
- Cross-compile your Go project
- Release to GitHub, GitLab and Gitea
- Create nightly builds
- Create Docker images and manifests
- Create Linux packages and Homebrew taps
- Sign artifacts, checksums and Docker images
- Announce new releases on Twitter, Slack, Discord and others
- ... and much more!
This is a BASH script to perform fast image downloads sourced from Google Images based on a specified search-phrase. It's a web-page scraper that can source a list of original image URLs and sent them to Wget (or cURL) to download in parallel. Optionally, it can then combine them using ImageMagick's montage into a single gallery image.
A Go library for creating Bash environments, exporting Go functions in them as Bash functions, and running commands in that Bash environment. Combined with a tool like go-bindata, you can write programs that are part written in Go and part are written in Bash that can be distributed as standalone binaries.