Saving the links shared on various channels for everyone to be able to access
Top algorithms –
Top Data Structures –
Along with above algorithms, every computer science student is expected to implement below data structures –
For the SQL round
Free education tools:
- JSTOR Announced open access to the public through June 30, 2020.
- Online academic resource with over 6,000 ebooks and over 150 journals accessible without the need for online login.
- Scrib’d Free access to their online library for 30 days.
- Access millions of ebooks, audiobooks, magazines articles and more.
- Minecraft Education EditionFree gamified learning perfect for Minecraft fanatics
- Focuses on coding, math, problem-solving all via the Minecraft way.
Free video conferencing:
- Zoom For free, you can host up to 100 participants, have unlimited 1 on 1 meetings, host 40-minute group meetings and receive online support.
Free Fitness and Wellness Services
By far most important are the wellness of you and your family. Many companies and organizations are providing free online services to ensure mental and physical health needs remain a top priority. Starting your morning off with 5 to 10 minutes of meditation and 20 to 30 minutes of exercise can do wonders for your stress levels and mood throughout the rest of your day. If you’re at home with your family, invite them to join you to create a happy indoor environment. Here are some resources I recommend:
- 10% Happier meditation app Free for healthcare professionals who email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Free live sanity breaks at 3pm EST every weekday with Dan Harris and some of the world’s best meditation teachers: tenpercent.com/live
- Free Coronavirus Sanity Guide: https://www.tenpercent.com/coronavirussanityguide
- Free meditations on their site: https://www.headspace.com/covid-19
- Shine: Care for Your Coronavirus Anxiety Free mental health toolkit with daily mantras and meditations.
- Curious Tribes Free mental health care with science-backed methods and facilitated virtual groups.
Fitness Apps and Videos
- Peloton at-home fitness appFree extended 90-day trial for at-home workouts application during the coronavirus outbreak. The in-app workouts don’t require any Peloton equipment, and include yoga, HIIT, stretching, and other categories.
- Nike Training Club app and Nike Run Club app Free guided training and outdoor running sessions
- POPSUGAR fitness videos Always free, offering a variety of workouts from HIIT, abs, dance and kickboxing.
- Tone It Up fitness app 100% free to new members for the next month. The app includes a variety of workouts, from barre to HIIT to weights. It also offers meditation sessions that can balance out intense workouts.
- CARROT Fit app Free for the next two weeks in the App Store compared to its normal price of $4.99.
- Down Dog Yoga app Free from now until April 1.
Some fun links related to the company and its founder
Maciej is hilarious. He's is an example of his posts that I've enjoyed a lot.
He sometimes shares a spreadsheet like this.
"CSPAN in the tweets, CPAN in the sheets" :-D
Non-native Californian working in open source and cryptocurrencies, doing much React. In a complicated relationship w AWS. Into running, reading and meditation.
Stories that kirubakaran upvoted on Hacker News
Stories that alan upvoted on Hacker News
This seriously blew my mind! Japanese school lunch.
This is almost like the place we're staying in first!
we gots to do this mon amie!