daniil-borisov-jsn's First Public Notebook
- 0 Followers
2) On this page https://prnt.sc/lu7QbiuiVb_v the block is located on the left, it would be more user-friendly to center it.
3) https://prnt.sc/JsjXsnnbzAlG If I understand correctly, on this page there's a possibility to switch between post types. It would be more user-friendly to center all the content in the center, and display buttons in the form of tabs on the top.
4) It would be more user-friendly to move all the menus located in the footer to the header https://prnt.sc/PwGrxPeTNUaM
5) Also, not all pages of the site have a footer. It would be more user-friendly to add a footer to the Pricing page and Member Posts. The user should be able to switch between pages. ATM on these pages, a user can only view the information, then they have to return to the previous page, and only then they are able to go to another page.
6) https://prnt.sc/ZPBCB5ii5TQi It would be better to make the names of the plan options a little bit larger.
7) https://prnt.sc/I1P3EEo6jFGE It would be more user-friendly to center browsers and text on this page.
8). https://prnt.sc/x6r6STlwaI7H The reviews block can be separated and named.
- https://prnt.sc/MOn6ZvlDDQex by going to this page https://prnt.sc/okuRzz5HG_TJ, it would be more user-friendly to add the name of the page. Right now it seems like a user can only see the cards and it can confuse some users because they don't understand what the cards refer to.
- After changing the password (https://histre.com/accounts/password/change/) redirect to homepage. I think that would be better to redirect to account settings page (https://histre.com/accounts/settings/)
- customize dropdown and checkbox https://prnt.sc/zHVsGK_ly4VG, https://prnt.sc/phgA04z8g5aP
- add close button https://prnt.sc/q7NFtFG-bNJz
- animate the show more https://prnt.sc/Es49lKW3dXKv
- When I create a new note, I can’t choose any notebook. https://prnt.sc/ROi0wiKUQay6.
- I would suggest adding a color selection https://prnt.sc/HWXS3rKxSctS
- In my opinion, when I click on cancel button, my notes should not be saved. I can accidentally spoil the text and the cancel button should return it to the previous state https://prnt.sc/4Dpxm3NTSiQp
- Telegram bot seems to be not working https://prnt.sc/IZFogSdjMtla https://prnt.sc/dx_Ppj22WnQj
- add “go to top” https://prnt.sc/3pr_QuzeHL2K
- results per page, I would start with 10 https://prnt.sc/593gxPKungqU
- add input “confirm password” https://prnt.sc/bXmLnBFhaU1b
- align content in the center https://prnt.sc/H6ZCeqqo9a07 https://prnt.sc/hVXCut7xCTsJ https://prnt.sc/wDzvarAUOP2u
- I would suggest using two columns or center align or width 100% https://prnt.sc/Gy_UsjgTQD8k
- responsive in safari looks a bit incorrect https://prnt.sc/227jW5GqfXpN
- it doesn’t customize title for note https://prnt.sc/KaLW6qnMziEI
- autosave https://prnt.sc/q2_3BOS_60dj
- if I want to make a note in another notebook, then when deleting the old note on this page, it is being removed completely as well as changed when I don’t click on ‘save’ button https://prnt.sc/xg658rqFnd7w https://prnt.sc/lWoR6TB7ndwB https://prnt.sc/XfgzKdoRq1cj. It is a bit confusing for me as a user.
- When I deleted the highlights, note was empty. https://prnt.sc/XvWeml0gI5UK
- it’s not possible to select highlights color on the page https://chrome.google.com/webstore/category/extensions
- it’s not possible to change the color of highlights https://prnt.sc/HuvYgDWQqmhD
- When I select the text, highlights appear. If I click the right mouse button and close the drop-down menu, then the highlights color can be selected only after selecting the text again and clicking on “Save highlights histre”, and it will be saved in grey color https://prnt.sc/vSZxUtzzvuRe https://prnt.sc/q3YBfbprNu2k
- highlights work on the google translate page but when opening notes, the text is not selected or it is saved to notes but it’s not on the page, or it is saved to a note like in the screenshot https://prnt.sc/AjVHCp8ikBr_
- It’s not possible to select highlights color on the page https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/histre/ https://prnt.sc/o2qMwKK95Lr-
- It’s not possible to use the menu. https://prnt.sc/5meVERgh2fTC
- The only things that is possible to do on the site are to change the plan and view the Recent Notes (relates to registered users).