Terms and Conditions
Effective date: March 28, 2019
Welcome to Histre.com of Insstant LLC. These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Insstant LLC's Website: Histre.com.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use Insstant LLC's website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of . Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, Insstant LLC and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Insstant LLC. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from https://histre.com for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from https://histre.com
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://histre.com
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://histre.com
Redistribute content from Insstant LLC (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
- This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
- Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data ('Comments') in areas of the website. Insstant LLC does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions ofInsstant LLC, its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws Insstant LLCshall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
- Insstant LLCreserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant to Insstant LLC a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
These Referral Program Terms govern your participation in our Refer-A-Friend Program ("Referral Program"). Insstant LLC ("Company" or "we" or "us") offers the Referral Program to our members who are interested in referring friends and/or family to sign up through histre.com
You must be a member to participate in the Referral Program. These Referral Program Terms are in addition to any agreements between you and Company and shall apply to your participation in the Referral Program.
2. Qualified ReferralsA Qualified Referral must:
- Be a natural person (i.e., no businesses, legal entities or pets);
- Be a new member to histre.com
- Sign up to become a member using your custom referral link or other methods supplied by us that allow for proper tracking of referrals;
- Consent to and comply with the Terms and Conditions; and
- Upgrade to a paid plan within one (1) year from sign-up.
You may be eligible to earn a reward ("Bonus") for each Qualified Referral that you refer. The Bonus applicable to Qualified Referrals changes from time to time, and will be set forth on our referral site ("Referral Site"). The Bonus applicable to your Qualified Referral will be the Bonus displayed on the Referral Site at the time your Qualified Referral upgrades to a paid plan in histre.com.
By participating in the Referral Program, you represent and warrant that (i) you have a personal relationship with your referral or otherwise have the necessary consents to submit their information to the Referral Program; and (ii) you will comply with all applicable Company policies and terms, and any and all applicable laws, rules and regulations in your participation in the Referral Program.
The following is a non-exhaustive list of activities that are not permitted and that will disqualify you from earning Bonuses through the Referral Program: (i) self-referral; (ii) creating fake accounts, blogs, web pages, profiles, websites, links or messages; (iii) any bulk email distribution, submission or distribution to strangers, or any other promotion that would constitute or appear to constitute unsolicited commercial email or "spam"; (iv) posting your referral link on any page that is not owned and controlled by you, including, but not limited to, any merchant Facebook or forum page; (v) bidding on any keywords containing "histre" or "insstant" or common misspellings thereof, including, but not limited to, histre.com and insstant.com; (vi) placement of our logos or mention of our trademarks or tradenames in any ad text, extensions or banner ads; (vii) paid advertising for the purpose of generating traffic directly to your referral link; (viii) misleading or attempting to mislead anyone in connection with the Referral Program, including, but not limited to, misrepresenting your relationship with us or posing as our representative in an official capacity; and (ix) taking any action or making any content that is disparaging or defamatory to us. Multiple accounts created with the same name, address, email address or other identifying feature may be flagged as fraudulent referrals.
6. Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to withhold, deny or cancel any bonuses and/or rewards and/or terminate your account if Company, in its sole discretion, deems any bonus and/or reward as fraudulent, abusive, unethical, suspicious or otherwise inconsistent with these Referral Program Terms, the Terms and Conditions or any other applicable law or regulation. Our decisions are final.
We reserve the right to suspend or terminate the Referral Program or to change these Referral Program Terms at any time and for any reason in our sole discretion.